Free Xbox 360 “Slasher Bear” Naughty Bear Skin Code

previously i’d written about the freddy and jason-esque pre-order costumes for the new game NAUGHTY BEAR. the game released yesterday, and it is one of the most bizarre games i’ve ever played — sort of a surreal mix of GTA, HITMAN, MEET THE FEEBLES and children’s television. anyway — gamestop gave me not just one, but two of the pre-order codes for the jason voorhees inspired “slasher bear” costume — so i’m passing the second one on to the lucky reader who types it in first. the code is below… please leave a comment if you redeem it, and let us know what you think of NAUGHTY BEAR.

DB9MQ-6GTY3-8T44T-FWTJ3-F9KDB

[code has been used and will no longer work]

9 Responses to Free Xbox 360 “Slasher Bear” Naughty Bear Skin Code

1. Ang says:

Thank you Corey!!! I am so excited to play this game. I wanted to pre-order but couldn’t do that in time. I’ll be picking my game up this weekend from my local GameStop.

2. Feespulm says:

Hi. I got a card with a code on it when I bought this game yesterday, so I’m guessing it’s for this costume. One problem, though; How the hell do I redeem it?

• Corey says:

on the xbox, press the big xbox button on your controller, and go to the far left tab. there should be a ‘redeem code’ option.

3. laz says:

the code is coming up as “already redeemed”. i didn’t even see this game till the day before it came out.

• Corey says:

yes, every code is unique and can only be used once — so it would only work for the first person to type it in (which probably happened shortly after i put this post up). GameStop seems to be giving you an instance of the code at the store and, in some cases, also emailing you a separate one — so if anyone else receives an extra one, feel free to post it here to share the love.

4. Dwayne says:

i have pre ordered the game and was the first to pick it up but nobody ever handed me the code if anyone is willing to send me the code at dwaynetakeall@yahoo.com i will send u the code for 1600 points no joke about it freddy or jason i dont care which only if it works