in response to total film’s rather bizarre horror blog awards nominee list (four out of five of which are not blogs at all), one of the nominees (bloody-disgusting) is running their own horror blogger awards.
the nominee list is comprised of 63 personal horror blogs, many of which you’ll undoubtedly be familiar with (including eo2l). however, there are a lot on the list that i haven’t seen before and, if you’re anything like me, you’re looking forward to going through the list thoroughly, familiarizing yourself with those sites that you haven’t run across before.
so stop lolly-gagging here and head over to the bloody-disgusting blog awards page and start going through that list. and be sure to cast a vote for your favorite of the blogs before the deadline of february 12th! no pressure to make your vote for this site… we’re just happy to have our name on a nominee list that includes so many of the blogs we visit and read daily.
if this is your first visit to evilontwolegs.com because you found us on the list of nominees, here are a few of our more popular past posts for you take a gander at.
- Evilontwolegs 2009 Movie Awards
- The Fashion of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Top 5 Silliest Things About Twilight
- Films That Defined My Childhood
- Horror Posters: Poland
- The Most Disturbing Horror Films Ever Made
- The Fashion of Horror Villains
- Vampire Showdown: Twilight vs. Let the Right One In
- Movies Every Horror Fan Has Seen (Except Me)
- The Fashion of Camp Crystal Lake Part 2
- A Nightmare on Elm St: 10 Pointless Observations
- Slumber Party Massacre: The Poem
- Top 10 Reasons Why Horror Fans Should Be Poetry Fans